Friday, August 28, 2009

Dutch Tourists


Hallo!!!
Here we are doing the tourist thing. These shoes were too big but were real. Found them at this open air museum that deplicts 17th century Dutch life. It included windmills, cheesemaking, and wooden shoe carving along with cows, goats, sheep and chickens.





We even got souvenirs for all of you. Miniature windmill frig magnets,
Dutch cheese and some wooden shoes. Hope you all like them. You can pick them up below.




Next we visited an area called the "red light" district. It had all kinds of restaurants, adult video and toy stores along with a ton of coffee and smoke shops. You should see Sally for your souvenirs from there.

Tot ziens
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Are those the new hospital wide anti-fall, slip shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love how you got the goat to smile for the camera :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see anyone walking around in the wooden shoes? I have a pair that I bought when I was there, they look like the giant pair that Nancy is wearing. The shoes are supposedly comfortable, but the pair that I have are too tight on the top of my foot and are hard to wear very long....I want my euros back!

    ReplyDelete